Sunday, February 1, 2015

Yummy Cheerios treats



This is one of my new fav treats! I was having a difficult time finding snack options that were simply filling. I came across this recipe on Pinterest. Some of my lovely #wwsendtheloveteamslim ladies came up with some yummy variations. Sweet & Salty, all simply filling. 

Ranch cheerios 
3tbsp egg whites 
1 1/2tbsp hidden valley ranch 
3c Cheerios   


Cinnamon Cheerios
1 egg white 
1-2tbsp stevia in the raw  
1/2 tbsp cinnamon 
3c Cheerios 



Dill-Ranch Cheerios 
1 egg white 
1tsp dill 
1 tbsp hidden valley ranch mix 
1-11/2 tsp garlic powder 
3c Cheerios 


Directions: 

Preheat oven to 325 
Whisk egg whites until foamy. Stir in spices. Stir in cheerios. Coat a large cookie sheet with cooking spray (I used Pam coconut oil spray) and spread mixture on it. Place in oven, stirring ever 5 minutes for 15-20 mins 

Let cool and serve. 

They are delicious! I will post more recipes when I try new ones! 
 photo image_1.jpg