Monday, February 2, 2015

Simply Filling

I did simply filling last week and I lost 6.9lbs. 

Besides losing an awesome amount of weight in a week, I really enjoyed the foods I was eating. I was rarely hungry. I felt great. 

I have always thought that one of WW biggest flaws was not paying attention to what we are exactly eating. The chemical and processed foods were low on points but not exactly healthy. With simply filling I was paying attention to eating clean and  actually eating healthy. 

I noticed after a few days that my skin looked better. And I can't tell you how good I felt over the week. I felt like I had more energy. 

I am going to continue the simply filling plan and see how it goes. I have enjoyed learning about what I am eating and also eating a variety of foods. 


 photo image_1.jpg