Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 9



Timeline of my Day 

My days are always so random and so different. My job is not your normal 9-5. I am on call from 8a-10p Monday-Friday. I work in a field of things change almost on the daily. 

Typically I get up by 8:00am
I will get ready for the day and wait as long as possible to eat breakfast (I really am not a fan of this, I make my self)
Some days I go to the office, some days I work from home, sometimes I go to one of the house and sown times I am running all over the place.  
During the summer/fall months I walk usually before work or after work. I am trying to get the whole gym routine into a daily routine. 
When I get home I like to meal plan for the next day.
And I catch up on my DVR. I try to read every night before I go to sleep. 
Also i have some needy furbabes!