Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12

Who/what inspires me 


There are so many ways I could answer this question. 

My mom would be number one. She has fought some battles in her life. She has failed many many many times and yet she kept going. She is now at s place in her life where she got a win and it is truly inspiring. It also makes me grateful to have her support and encouragement. 

My papa, he always tells me I look good. And he is just one of my favorite people, ever. 

My gram-bam does help me, a little. But she is a food pusher! She is not happy unless she can feed you! 

My brother Conor, he has always been super supportive. He would go on walks with me. He also goes to the state fair with me every year, and when I order junk food and only want one bite, he is right there to finish the rest for me. 

Sam would me next. When I called her with the start of my "mid life crisis" she was right on the same train with me. She has listened to me bitch and complain. She has celebrated my greatest losses with me. She has had some yummy cheat meals with me. And she always helps me with my crazy cooking/baking questions. 

My beloved #wwsendtheloveteamslim group! Where oh where would I be with out these ladies?!  We are from across the U.S. and yet we are all so similar in many ways. I truly feel like I have met some of the best friends I will ever have. I can talk about everything and anything with no judgement, and that feels amazing. 

Chrissy Schultz, she started off as a random sports follow on Twitter, to a IG follow, to a facebook friend  to someone who inspires me daily. Her weight loss  journey is amazing. She has great ideas, is super encouraging on my rants and posts and she's just a cool chick. Someday I swear we have to hang out and hate the packers together. 

Social media in general has helped me out a great deal. I don't have a special WW or weightloss account on anything, just my personal. And let me tell you, this was the best idea ever. I have had people come out of the woodwork to show me love, support and encouragement. Random people from high school, people I have worked with in 2000 and so many others have helped and inspired me more than they probably even know. 

Countless IG accounts of WW and/or weight loss journeys. The ladies and gentleman cheer me on, give me ideas, help me and so much more.  

I could go on and on about people who inspire me and motivate me. I could name so many more people individually but simply put, I gain motivation from so many of you. I really do appreciate you all so very much. 

* I am going to do a blog about some of my fav IG accounts, and such soon