Tuesday, March 11, 2014

#WWsendthelove


I am starting my #wwsendthelove group. Many people have seen this on my twitter and/my Instagram and have asked what it is about. This was started by a member named Kelli, in a nutshell we have a group of 6-10 (maybe more) members. We send each other motivational things, gifts, treats, tricks or whatever we choose. 

I know everyone kind of does their group a little different. I have decided that my group will rotate who we send stuff to every month. There is a monthly price limit and each person will get at least one box of treats a month. It is a very cool thing. 

Some people only do E-tools and are missing that meeting support. I adore my weekly meeting and the people I have met are spectacular. 

Feel free to email me if you want more details. 

>